1. Gold Striker on GOLD
Gold Striker, known as GS, is a marketer who signs up an account on GOLD to promote businesses for their products and services.
2. GOLD Connects Businesses & Gold Strikers
GOLD is an online business social media that connects businesses and GS affiliates. Businesses and GS affiliates register accounts on GOLD and have opportunities to make connections with each other.
Businesses create offers on the business profile pages to promote their products and services. GS affiliates compare the offers available and choose the favorite offers according to the market influences and marketing channels that the affiliates have. The GS affiliates can be full-time professional affiliates as well as part-time amateurs.
GOLD welcomes anyone to join our Affiliate Program, who, if time permits, likes surfing the internet and making money through Affiliate Program and who is honest and willing to accept GOLD's Terms and Agreement.
3. Sign Up as a GS
Follow the steps below to sign up:
• Click Sign Up on GOLD's home page.
• Select Gold Striker.
• Enter your email address.
• Select a password and confirm it.
• Enter CAPTCHA or image-based verification code.
• Click Register. A verifying email will be sent to your email account.
• Click GO and sign into your email account.
• Locate the verifying email from GOLD and click the activation link.
• Once verified, click User Center to set up your GS profile.
Congratulations on becoming a Gold Striker! As a GS, you can devote your full time promoting GOLD's website and its products to businesses or do it in your spare time.
4. GS Profile & Information
The User Center is where you can view, edit or add information to your GS profile after you sign in. Here you can:
• Set up your GS profile if you are a newbie.
• Edit and improve your existing GS profile.
• View your customer list.
• View your GS commissions.
• Invite businesses to register a GOLD account, promote their products & services.
None of the information in GS's User Center will be viewed by other GOLD members except for the GOLD's administrators or supervisors that handle your GS account.
5. Reset Password
Please take the following steps to reset or change your password:
• Click on the Sign In tab.
• Locate ”Forgot your password? Click here”.
• Type your email address. A message will be sent to that email address.
• Click the link in the email to reset your password.
• Once you have reset your password, sign in with your email address and new password.
6. How Do GS Affiliates Earn Commissions on GOLD?
GOLD sets up a tracking system to track or manage affiliate activities for businesses and GS affiliates.
GS affiliates share the offer links created by businesses, on such high-traffic websites as social media, personal, e-commerce, or cash rebate sites. When visitors click the offer links, our tracking system will start tracking and recording conversions of the clicks. As a sale or any required action is completed, the results will be recorded on Gold's tracking system and notifications will be sent to both the businesses and the GS affiliates and commissions will be credited to GS affiliate account on GOLD in a timely manner.
7. What Is GOLD's Affiliate Rewards Program?
To attract businesses and GS affiliates to our Affiliate Program, GOLD provides the following incentives to GS affiliates who register their accounts on Gold early.
• Within the first six months after the launch of Tier 1 GOLD's Affiliate Program (from June 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017), the first 5,000 people, with the first 10,000 registered businesses, who register affiliate accounts and refer businesses to our Affiliate Program will receive the following benefits:
A. Direct commission payouts from sales of products of your referred businesses.• With the second six months after the launch of Tier 2 GOLD's Affiliate Program (from January 1 2018 till June 30, 2018), the first 10,000 people, with the first 10,000 registered businesses, who register affiliate accounts and refers businesses to our Affiliate Program will receive the following benefits:
B. 3% indirect commission payouts as a result of completed sales from other GS affiliates' sharing and promoting the offers from your referred businesses.
A. Direct commission payouts from sales of products of your referred businesses.• One year after the launch of Tier 3 GOLD's Affiliate Program, the first 20,000 people, with the first 20,000 registered businesses, who register affiliate accounts and refer businesses to our Affiliate Program, will receive the following benefits:
B. 2% indirect commission payouts as a result of completed sales from other GS affiliates' sharing and promoting the offers from your referred businesses.
A. Direct commission payouts from sales of products of your referred businesses.• Indirect sales commissions will be paid for out of the management fees submitted to Gold's affiliate program by businesses.
B. 1% indirect commission payouts as a result of completed sales from other GS affiliates' sharing and promoting the offers from your referred businesses.
8.Requirements for Indirect Sales Commissions
After GS have successfully submitted affiliated application and been approved, all affiliates must meet the following requirements in order to receive indirect sales commissions.
• In each year. each GS affiliate must grow twelve (12) business accounts (one business account for each month) and in each year at least six of these business accounts are active advertisers on GOLD.
• In the first year, each GS affiliate must make a minimum amount of sales in each month.
• In the second year, each GS affiliate must make the required amount of sales that result in a $500 or more commissions in each month.
• In the third year and afterwards, each GS affiliate must make the required amount of sales that result in a $1,000 or more commissions in each month.
• If, for any reason, the GS affiliate does not make the required amount of sales in any one month, they will not be eligible to receive any indirect sales commissions.
• If, for any reason, the GS affiliate fails to make the required amount of sales in three consecutive months, they will be deemed to automatically abandon the indirect commission program and ineligible to receive any future indirect sales commissions.
9. What Are Indirect Sales Commissions
A business is referred to GOLD's Affiliate Program by a GS affiliate. Other GS affiliates can also share and promote the referred businesses' products and earns commissions from the sales.
As a result of such sales from other GS affiliates, indirect sales commissions are the commissions provided by GOLD to the original referring GS affiliate as a reward. The indirect commission rate varies depending on when GS affiliate registers with GOLD.
10. Ads & Offer Payouts
There are basically two ways for businesses to advertise on GOLD:
• Registered businesses create offers via GOLD's Affiliate Program and provide links for Gold Strikers to share, mostly in CPS (Cost-Per-Sales) marketing campaigns.
• For registered businesses GOLD provides fee-based branding & marketing services, including landing page designs, advertising modes, marketing contents & channels as well as the execution of the ads.
For the first advertising mode, the minimum offer payout(commission) rate provided by businesses to Gold Strikers will be six (6) percent of the product's retail price and no upper limit is set. Gold will convert commission percentage into concrete dollar amount for operational purposes.
For the second advertising mode, the management fees varies because of differences in branding and marketing costs, in sales packages as well as in marketing channels. The management fees will be determined through negotiations between GOLD and advertisers.
11. What is the Minimum Offer Price and GOLD's Management Fee?
Currently, GOLD sets the offer value or commission to be at a minimum of 6% of the product's retail price. GOLD sets no limits as to the maximum offer value. To better understand and operate, GOLD converts the offer value rate into a real dollar amount.
The management fee for GOLD will be an additional twenty (20) percent of the offer payout (commission) to Gold Striker. For example, if the payout amount to the GS affiliate is $10, the management fee will be $2.00 (20% of $10) in addition.
Use of management fees: For example, 20% of the management fees will be spent on project development and personnel, 10% for indirect commission payouts as well as commissions for GOLD's marketing staff who are in charge of Gold's GS market expansions.
12.Advertising Payment Terms, Commission Payout Terms & Other Conditions
• GOLD will bill advertisers via emails, before the product launch online, to make a deposit with GOLD to protect against any potential product returns by end-users or any delayed payments by advertisers.
• Payment by advertisers is due upon receipt of invoice.
• Commission payout terms: Initial payment will be made on a monthly basis. On the fifteenth of the calendar month, GS affiliates will receive payments electronically for commissions on completed sales within the previous month, less any returns. Once a GS affiliate has received his/her first payment from GOLD, he/she will be automatically placed on a semi-monthly payment schedule. That is, GS affiliates are paid two time a month, on the 15th and the last day of the month. GOLD requires a balance of $100 before a payment is issued. If the balance is below $100, the commission will roll over to the subsequent payment period until the balance reaches $100.
• • Offer refund policy - No offers will be refunded to any business if their products are returned by customer after an agreed period of time, usually in 30 days.
13. Requirements for Businesses to Register Accounts on GOLD
• Wish to expand in the US market.
• Have their own websites and the landing pages designed for promotional purposes.
• Have their own warehouses in the US.
• Have a store in one or more online platforms. Approval is required from such online platform and the platform is willing to participate in our affiliate marketing program.
• Agree and accept GOLD's payment terms, deposit policy and GOLD's marketing contracts.
14. Rules for Businesses and Affiliates to Follow
Businesses cannot take away the tracking codes embed in their websites.
GS affiliates cannot take businesses' offers to any affiliate marketing networks other than those designated by GOLD.
GOLD reserves the right take any legal actions against any such violations.
15. Rewards for Reporting Fraud
GOLD will reward those who report fraud against GOLD's terms and regulations..